“Jeni brings so much energy to a room, it’s hard not to feel motivated and ready to go before she’s even finished talking”
Senior Leader, The Open University
Being passionate about a subject is one thing, but being able to communicate it in a way that not only invigorates people but sparks a desire to change is the key! I absolutely love finding ways to present a subject to really capture the attention of the audience – big or small, so if you’re looking for an energising speaker for your event – especially if you’re trying to motivate your audience, then let’s have a chat.
As for my ‘repertoire’ of subjects, I’ve listed a few previous gig titles below, but my knowledge and experience can cover a vast range of topics and these can be adjusted for your needs and objectives:
- Positive Psychology – the science of human flourishing
- The outdoors, activity & wellbeing
- Cycling & the benefits to your brain
- Strengths based living and working
“Amazing talk. ‘Energy’, ‘motivation’ ‘anxiety zone’ three key phrases I took away that summarise so much detail you built on during your presentation.” Chris Turner, attendee.
“Jeni was a fantastic, thought provoking speaker delivering highly engaging content to our audience, who were simply blown away by her virtual presentation in our Power of Projects Takeover series. She made working with her an absolute pleasure and her natural energy shone through in her delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeni.”
Katherine Collins, The Association for Project Management
Here are some previous speaker gig titles:
- Let’s take goal setting to a different level… (why SMART isn’t always the way, how adding intention to a goal can energise the journey)
- Emotions – how both positive and negative emotions are important
- Strengths based living
- Who am I at my best?
- How to amplify your best self
- Why starting with strengths is the key to success…
- Why you should organise your teams by energy and not skills
- Positive Psychology/Wellbeing and Cycling
- Positive Psychology in Marketing
- Energising Creativity in the agency environment
- Journalling for Wellbeing
- Nourishment for self-care
- Taking responsibility for your own wellbeing
See me in action...
In light of lockdown, The Association for Project Management took their ‘Power of Projects’ conference online and I was invited to present. Click the link below or the image to see my webinar!
Have an idea you'd like to explore?
Writing is one of my passions, I love to find creative ways to bring new subjects together and especially enjoy finding connections with positive psychology and life in action.
Alongside my own blog, I am also asked to write articles for many varied publications, some examples are below: