“Jeni brings so much energy to a room, it’s hard not to feel motivated and ready to go before she’s even finished talking”
Senior Leader, The Open University
Being passionate about a subject is one thing, but being able to communicate it in a way that not only invigorates people but sparks a desire to change is the key! I absolutely love finding ways to present a subject to really capture the attention of the audience – big or small, so if you’re looking for an energising speaker for your event – especially if you’re trying to motivate your audience, then let’s have a chat.
As for my ‘repertoire’ of subjects, I’ve listed a few previous gig titles below, but my knowledge and experience can cover a vast range of topics and these can be adjusted for your needs and objectives:
- Positive Psychology – the science of human flourishing
- Agile leadership
- Team Development
- Strengths based living and working
- Goals & Permformance
- Let’s take goal setting to a different level… (why SMART isn’t always the way, how adding intention to a goal can energise the journey)
- Emotions – how both positive and negative emotions are important
- Strengths based living
- Who am I at my best?
- How to amplify your best self
- Why starting with strengths is the key to success…
- Why you should organise your teams by energy and not skills
- Positive Psychology/Wellbeing and Cycling
- Positive Psychology in Marketing
- Energising Creativity in the agency environment
- Journalling for Wellbeing
- Nourishment for self-care
- Taking responsibility for your own wellbeing
Have an idea you'd like to explore?
Writing is one of my passions, I love to find creative ways to bring new subjects together and especially enjoy finding connections with positive psychology and life in action.
Alongside my own blog, I am also asked to write articles for many varied publications, some examples are below: