The best way to get information from your heart to your head is through your hands – the act of writing is a special way to share knowledge within yourself. This is just one reason why journaling is such a powerful way to support your wellbeing.
During this online course, we will explore how you can use a journal to support your mental health using a combination of expressive writing and structured exercises to plan and track habits, productivity and goals. Infused with the science of Positive Psychology, we look at how using your journal regularly can help you to change your inner dialogue, challenge and develop positive habits and identify your own positive core.
This course is run 3 times a year, starting in the THIRD week of January and then the FIRST weeks of May & September. When you buy this product, you will be automatically added to the next available course start date.
- 8 x live in-depth lessons with accompanying guide – recorded for those who cannot make the live times.
- 1 Q&A session for each weekly topic.
- 12 weeks connection & support in the private Facebook group
- Exclusive insight into my own journaling practice
- Accountability points to keep you on track
- Access to ‘graduate’ group upon completion of your 12 weeks
What we’ll cover:
Week 1 – Introduction and How to structure your journal
Week 2 – Positive Psychology and why it is so important to wellbeing
Week 3 – Goals & Intention
Week 4 – Self-Compassion
Week 5 – Positive Emotions
Week 6 – Interest
Week 7 – Gratitude & Savouring
Week 8 – Review & Reflection
(Weeks 9 -12 – Continued group Q&A’s and support – No Live workshops)
*Please note, we may do weeks 3-7 in a slightly different order.